Thursday, May 20, 2010

The "Loop"

My wife and I have created our own little riding route we call "the loop" that starts and ends at our home (clever name). It about 9 miles (depending on several variations taken) and takes less than an hour. Today is a beautiful day and so my wife, my one son, and I headed out mid-morning to do the loop. We rode over to the Ken Grill Rec Center trailhead of the Angelica Creek Trail. This trail consists of several sections that connects to the Schuylkill River Trail. We enter this trail at the Brentwood trailhead and continue on until we get to West Reading where we pick up the Wyomissing Creek Trail. After you get to the Reading Museum the trail continues on public roads. The trail ends near Old Wyomissing Road. We ride this road until we arrive at the old quarry. Finally, we wind our way through Shillington back to our house. 
Keep on Trekkin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment